Monday, February 16, 2009

Website 102

Since I'm on the road a bit this week, without a great deal of time to post, I thought I'd pass along another one of my favorite websites.

Wikipedia at http://www.wikipedia.org/ is an online encyclopedia that can be changed, updated, and added to by anyone that registers an online membership. Since it is updated so frequently, I have found it a great source for doing research.

But, with any research, it is always good to check various resources and confirm the accuracy of the information. Curiously enough, even on the Wikipedia site, some of the articles are noted that either more information is needed or the accuracy of the information needs to be confirmed.

So, take everything with a grain of salt. And, if you see an error or could update information, take a minute to become a member of Wikipedia and do your part.

No comments: