Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Home and Heart

My heart belongs in Fowlerville with my husband. There is no doubt about that.

But then there are moments where bits of my heart remain with family we don't get to see often enough. I've been on the road for a few days, taking a bit of a break from work so I could visit with family in Georgia.

In addition to getting away from the snowy weather, and enjoying 60s and sunny, I've reveled in having a few days with a sweet granddaughter, my daughter, and her husband. What a great family.

Which brings me to the reason for this post . . . what about your family? The Ville is your 'ville, and we can make this blog whatever you want. Would you like to show some pictures of your family and to tell a story of something special that has happened? Let me know and we can make it happen.

I'm up for suggestions -- just let me know through comments.

No comments: