Sunday, January 31, 2010

Squint Shot 013110

After my imagination settled down from yesterday's squint shot, I descended the steps to the showroom on the first floor of The Decorating Center . . . but that was after one more squint shot. At one time, this was a door or a very large window, at ground level, out the back of the building. As with so many of the windows and doors upstairs, this one was also boarded up.Over the next few days, there will be a few more indoor shots of The Decorating Center taken a couple of months ago. With Ron Daly's announcing at the end of 2009 that he would be closing the store after 28 years in business, I feel very fortunate I was able to get pictures of his showroom as well as the outside of the building. Check back for a few more squint shots of his store, then we will be onto a new subject for my zoom camera.

No comments: