Now that we are into October, it is never too soon to start thinking about Halloween. So here are 7 signs you might be too old to go trick-or-treating:
1. You have to choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.
2. Children say, 'Great Mick Jagger mask.' But you're not wearing a mask.
3. You get out of breath climbing three steps and knocking at the door.
4. You ask for high-fiber candy.
5. You lose your false teeth bobbing for apples.
6. You are the only 'ghost' with a Zimmer walker frame.
7. At the end of the evening, you have more restraining orders than treats.
Anyone care to add to the list?