Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Honing a Skill

Okay . . . I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that many of you out there have not stepped into a library in quite some time. If I'm wrong, that's great.

But, if I'm right, not so great for you.

If I didn't actually have to work to pay a few bills, our local librarian
and her staff might get just a bit tired of seeing me so often. But, as it is, they will be seeing me at least once a week for the next 6 weeks.

Curious?

Well, starting tomorrow, January 28, from 1-2 in the afternoon, an adult writing group will be conducted by one of the staff members, an aspiring author of young adult stories. The discussions can be lively, suggestions are helpful, and there's always a snack. What more could anyone need?

If you are interested in writing, whether it be the actual art of wordology or with hopes of being published, this might just be the place for you.


Come join us.

2 comments:

shabby girl said...

How FUN!!! Wish I could go. Keep us posted on the progress of the group!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed meeting you. Your blog is a wonderful quick read.
Silhouette Artist