Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Squint Shot 020812

My friend and I finally felt it was time to leave the Harmon building and its two upper -- very interesting, step-back-in-time -- floors. I'm sure I'll be back for another visit because there's just more to find -- I know that for sure. As we stood at the curb talking, I happened to look up from street level. I'm intrigued at the detail the brick-layers gave to this building, even in what looks like a simple line, but must have been somewhat difficult. Were those bricks fired to be curved or did the workers chip away at each one to create this look? We laugh sometimes that I act like a tourist in this town -- but if you see someone wandering around, looking up, holding a camera -- be sure there will be more squint shots of what I find interesting.

No comments: