Saturday, June 1, 2013

2013 House Painting

It has been horribly long since the last time I've posted anything -- and for that I apologize -- but I am working on a project that is taking nearly every free moment of my time.  I will get back to this website soon.

But for now, I did want to post a picture of the large square house on East Grand River that has been a lovely lavender shade for so many years.  Over the last few weeks, the couple in this house has been spending countless hours scraping and mending and then repainting the wood.  In only a few short more days, we will be looking at the front of the house a solid light teal shade and it is looking wonderful.
There are a number of houses in the village that have been going through renovations and freshening up -- that is just great to see.  Keep up the great work!

No comments: