Sunday, March 22, 2009

Speeding

I love to do squint shots every day but I've never come across such a succinct sign as this one!

So, in the spirit of this sign, here's a Sunday funny . . .

There was this car moving very slowly down the highway. A State Trooper pulled it over.
-
"What have I done wrong, officer?" the driver asked.
-
"You are going 26 mph on a major highway. There is a law against that," the officer said to the driver. "You must go at least 50 mph."
-
"But when I turned on the highway, the sign said 26," he replied.
-
"Ha, ha, ha," the officer laughed. "This is Interstate 26, and 26 isn't the speed limit."
-
The driver leaned back in her car seat and the cop saw another woman sitting beside her. She looked as pale as a ghost.
-
"What happened to her?" the officer asked.
-
"I don't know, but she has been that way ever since we got off of Interstate 160."

No comments: