Sunday, September 27, 2009

Joys of Autumn

The joys of fall --

~~Autumn is a season for big decisions -- like whether or not it's too late to start spring cleaning.

~~Autumn -- time to drag out your winter clothes and see what kind of summer fun the moths had.

~~Autumn leaves are a lot like raising kids -- first they turn on you, then they fly away, and then the next thing you know, you look out the window and they're back.

~~I got tired of looking at all those leaves in my yard, so I got up off the couch and went into action. I closed the curtains.

~~I can hardly wait until all the leaves turn brown to match the grass.

~~Now for today’s lawn and garden tip. If you haven’t found the hedge trimmer yet, forget it. It’s almost time now to lose the leaf rake.

~~Autumn is a great time of the year. Soon those ugly patches of dead grass in your lawn will be covered up with ugly patches of dead leaves.

No comments: