Sunday, September 13, 2009

Squint Shot 091309

In February of this year, shortly after starting this blog as well as squint shots, I took a picture of a barn on Cemetery Road, which you can find and read about by clicking here.

The reason I would like you to check out that squint shot first is because as of earlier this month, this is what it looked like. It has collapsed in on itself. Here is a wider shot of the same barn. I have suggested to myself and others that my daily squint shots are becoming a record of how Fowlerville and its surrounding area looks today. But this barn made me realize how quickly things change.

One day standing tall and a few months later, a mere shadow of its former grandeur. As I continue this month and maybe into October of heading down the road less-traveled (for me), I'm beginning to wonder what other changes will catch my camera's eye.

No comments: