Thursday, September 16, 2010

Family Fall Fest

On Saturday the 18th, I will be at the Coughran School in the Historic Village at the fairgrounds from 9 am until noon. I would love to have you come spend some time with me in this restored schoolhouse. I have to leave at noon that day for another chance to do a book signing (this time at Bridget Gallagher's Halfway to St. Paddy's Day party), but will head back the fairgrounds around 2:15 pm.

Starting at 3 pm in the schoolhouse, a "history bee" will be held -- oh, and guess what -- they will be using my book, The Fowlerville Chronicles, as part of their reference material! I am so excited. The winner of the history bee will receive a copy of my book.

Part of the reason I will be heading back to the fairgrounds is because I, along with Cindy Salfate, will be moderating the competition. Afterwards, there will be pictures taken all 'round and possibly even posted next week. How much fun! If the winner is agreeable, you will see that picture a few days from now.

For now, though, be sure to mark your calendar for the Family Fall Fest, held from the 17 through the 19. Oh, and let's hope for some wonderful fall weather!

No comments: