Monday, April 23, 2012

2011 Postcards

Packets of six postcards are now available for purchase, through Paypal -- check out the button to the right -- and they range in years from 1879 until 1900.  These are randomly selected pictures that can be found in The Fowlerville Chronicles, only slightly larger.  There are so many pictures to choose from, at some point I may do more postcards in the future.

But for now, these six postcards can be purchased for $5.00 with an additional $1.00 added for shipping and handling.  If you order more than one packet, I will adjust the shipping costs by including an appropriate refund when I send the postcards to you.

Once Through the Eyes of a Country Editor is available, I will also have these packets with me and the few remaining copies of The Fowlerville Chronicles at the time of any book signings.  Come see me then and save on shipping costs!

If you would like to check out what each postcard looks like, head to the page tab at the top of this page labeled "Postcards."  The backs of the cards have a space for writing a note at the left side and an address at the right side.

No comments: