Sunday, April 15, 2012

Squint Shot 041512

Here is another postcard that shows a wonderful part of Fowlerville -- as a matter of fact, when the local resident that owns this showed it to me, I believe I related how finding this picture made me even more curious about the history of the village.  At first I couldn't figure out where this picture was taken until, upon closer inspection, the building on the left side of the picture is still easily identifiable -- the old Hamilton or Ruth's Resale building.  On the right side of the picture, those buildings no longer exist, and those were the ones that interested me in doing as much research as I did.

I also wonder who the little guy in the picture might have been.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to GliderDigitizing.com! Take your time to explore our website & take your FREE embroidery digitizing trial for any custom design of up to 5000 stitches and see the difference for yourself.
Embroidery Digitizing