Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Joined the Circus

Well, not really (joining the circus, that is), but I did go spend a couple hours, wandering around . . .
Looking upward at the ferris wheel . . .
And the carousel ride . . .
After I checked out the mobster house . . .
And hurried by the pirate . . .
To enjoy a few more stars . . .
Before considering the whirly-gig . . .
-
But, then Mr. B's, of Doug Burnie fame, came into view, and I decided a corn dog on a stick sounded like so much more fun. You know, he's been feeding fairgoers and quenching thirsts at fairs around the state for the last five seasons, all the while being a part of Fowlerville Hardware store. Always nice to see a smiling face . . .But then it was time to move on to the agricultural part of the fair . . .Such concentration . . .
And displays of healthy growth . . .
But, oh some of these mad faces . . .
And, some are even a bit shy, like Flash the horse . . .
But those cows . . . how they do know how to relax . . .

While the roosters feed away.Well, even though I thoroughly enjoyed my couple of hours at the fair, I decided there's no place like home . . . and that is exactly where I ended up next.

No comments: