Monday, January 30, 2012

Squint Shot 013012

Another squint shot -- a picture, in fact -- as my friend and I continued our tour of the third floor of the Harmon building. A year ago, I showed some pictures of an old, very worn out suitcase that sits on the floor, collecting dust and making me wonder who carried this and how it ended up where it remains.

On the inside of the lid, this farm scene can be found. It makes the suitcase seem like it was for a child and even some of the items -- which will be seen in the next few days -- indicates it may have been used by a young lass.

I may have to get back up to the third floor to take a closer look at it to see if there's any identification on it. I just hope Paul Harmon doesn't get too tired of my asking! He has been great about it.

No comments: