Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1913 Isaiah Gott Obituary

Although this month seems to be filled with obituaries, they can be very helpful to all kinds of research -- genealogy, information on locations, and even some of the diseases and complications that caused death. While helping someone in the historical collection recently, the Gott family was part of her focus. I came across this obituary for Isaiah Gott from 1913 and was able to send it along to her. Through my research, I have accummulated a large number of obituaries and you are more than welcome to e-mail me regarding what you are looking for. As I have my research information catalogued by year, I would need to know that much. Any other pertinent information you can offer would also help me in narrowing down finding what you need in all of my papers.

No comments: