Friday, December 31, 2010

1999 New Rotary Member

As I culled through reels of microfilm where The Fowlerville Review was accessible and paged through old issues of the Fowlerville News and Views, occasionally I would come across a bit of history that would make me pause. In 1999, I became a Rotarian. I continue in that capacity, even serving as secretary four years and president for one, and relish all of the wonderful experiences and memories it has brought to my life. Sandy Baker (at left), real estate agent, was the one to welcome me into the fold. As this year comes to an end, I will be entering my 12th year as a member and will continue to do whatever I can for this wonderful organization.

If ever you have an hour to spare, come join us for lunch at the United Methodist Church on Second Street, every Wednesday at noon. Introduce yourself to me and I will take care of you!