Sunday, October 21, 2012

1992 Advertising Poster

Following is an advertising poster that has been hanging in the township hall for many years:
Since there are so many fun caricatures and a lot of information in this poster, I decided to scan the entire poster and will be putting each section on this site over the next couple of weeks -- I believe there will be 15 close-up pictures.  I started at the upper left hand corner, worked across the top, then did some middle shots, and then across the bottom.  There will be some overlapping but I just didn't want to miss anything -- it is that worth it! 

Enjoy these upcoming pictures (with some history if I have it).

1 comment:

Ville-ian said...

I have been looking for this map for years. Would you ever consider selling? Thanks for posting the scan, so fun to relive.