Saturday, October 6, 2012

2012 Do You Believe in Ghosts?

When I first started this website in 2009, I went looking for everything and anything I could find on Fowlerville -- on the internet, that is.  One such search came up with a whole listing of ghosts in the Fowlerville area.  You can find the article I posted by clicking here.

After reading that article, come back here and leave a comment if you have ever felt the presence of or witnessed a ghost -- let's have a little fun, especially since it is October!

If there are more than five comments, I will randomly draw a name from the list and a prize will be given out.  No, no haunting or anything like that.  Well, maybe.

The winner will receive the opportunity to head up to the second and third floors of the Harmon building with me and take a tour of a step back in time.  We will make the arrangements to fit both Paul Harmon's, yours and my schedule.

Comment away!

No comments: