At the upper left part of this portion shows the full view of the Fowlerville Veterinary Clinic, including the horse.
~~Fowlerville Mini-Storage, est. 1985,
~~Woodshire Place Banquet Facility, est. 1984, with Gloria Glover peeking around the sign,
~~The Hair Connection, est. 1988,
~~St. Agnes Catholic Church, est. 1891, showing the location at East Grand River where the congregation moved there in the mid-1970s from the church building at the northeast corner of South Second and Church streets.
~~Brady Kennels, Inc., est. 1972, with Roger and Diane Brady,
~~Zizka Insurance Agency, est. 1930,
~~St. John's Ev. Lutheran Church, est. 1888,
~~the Post office when it was located on South Second street,
~~Fowlerville Chiropractic Clinic, est. 1987, Rosemary A. Pushies, B.S., D.C., and Jeffrey H. Limonoff, D.C..
And, at the bottom,
~~Miller Hydro-Seeding, est. 1978, and
~~More Van Gilder Farms, est. 1964.