Sunday, September 18, 2011

2011 FBA Expo

Yesterday was the second annual FBA Expo and Fun Fest, held at the junior high school. This was my booth for my "day job" which involves embroidery of all types, sizes, and designs and also for those wanting to purchase a copy of my book, The Fowlerville Chronicles. Thank you to everyone that stopped by to talk with me, my husband, and our oldest granddaughter. The weather was great so I'm pretty sure the fire department was very busy showing off their equipment and the jump houses were full of giggling kids. Inside, attendees were able to visit over 40 booths set up by local businesses to show their wares.

Becky Wilson, our administrator for FBA, put in a huge amount of time getting this organized, along with the committee. Thank you to all that put in time to make this a successful event!

No comments: