Mary E. Swarthout, b. Apr. 17, 1856, d. Dec. 2, 1935, and
Nelson G. Swarthout, b. Mar. 17, 1855, d. Aug. 22, 1929.
N.G. Swarthout was a businessman in the village, and early on in his career he partnered with G.L. Adams and allowed G.L. to use a building at that back of his property to build a printing press he had patented. Swarthout's house was on the corner where the BP gas station now stands.