Saturday, July 2, 2011

175 Celebration - My Schedule

I will be around and about all this weekend and I would love to meet you - my readers!

Saturday morning from about 10 am until noon or 1, I will be at the museum, located in the old hotel across from Curtis Grocery. Jeff Atkins, owner of The Treasure Chest, has graciously offered the front third of the south portion of the building for us to show and sell items.

Saturday afternoon, at 4 pm, I'll be attending the cemetery walk, conducted by Barb Thumudo -- I'm positive that is going to be very informative.

Sunday, pretty much all day, I'm going to be checking out the festivities.

Monday, the 4th, at 9:30 am, I will be at the southwest corner, by Mr. B's concession stand, waiting for anyone that would like to have a guided discussion of the walking tour. To see what sites we will be focusing on during this 1 1/2 mile walk, click on "Tour" in the banner just below the header. But, because I love to pass along as much information as possible, I will have trivia on various other sites as we walk along the route.

Then in the evening we will definitely top off the weekend by attending the parade and fireworks.

For those, though, that are unable to get to Fowlerville, I will post numerous pictures from the weekend's events.

Whew . . . I think I might just be on overload!

No comments: