Saturday, July 23, 2011

2011 Milestone

This website continues to plug along strong and full of all sorts of information -- and, to that end, I wanted to post a bit that there are now over 1,500 posts for you to peruse, search on, enjoy, and read so much information regarding the village of Fowlerville and its surrounding area.

If you are looking for a particular name, type in that name in the "search" box; but, if nothing comes up, be sure to contact me. I may have information that I haven't had a chance to post as yet.

Each day, as time permits, I will post a "history lesson" but also be sure to check out the "squint shots." There is so much added to each post, even I'm surprised at times.

So, continue to enjoy, make use of, and maybe even consider supporting this site. :)

No comments: