Sunday, July 31, 2011

Squint Shot 073111

This last day of July brings to you a bit of a "teaser" squint shot. I say that because this is a bit of a mystery to me as well. A friend of mine and I had the opportunity (and delight, if I may sound so strange) to once again head up to the second and third floors of the Harmon building. I have taken numerous shots upstairs in the past and posted the pictures, but there will be more! Heading to these two floors with another set of eyes, more things found their way into my camera.

Which now brings me to today's photograph. Tossed in an old wooden bin, my friend spotted this and pulled it out. My immediate thought was it looks like a peg leg. But we soon discounted that. We both have some thoughts of what it might be and are doing some additional investigating. If, and I truly hope when, we figure this out, I will let you know. As for now, your thoughts?

No comments: