Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Squint Shot 051111

Old, sometimes rundown, buildings are all around us -- it is nearly impossible not to wonder about some of them.  On South Hogback Road, on the west side are two buildings that basically look like they are sinking into the ground, slow but continuously.  Does anyone have a clue what these buildings were used for -- houses, businesses, part of a farm?


Also, I took this picture (last one) of Hogback Road, on the north side of Grand River Avenue.  If you check back with yesterday's history lesson, I have presented information that makes me think at about this intersection is where Break O'Day was located in the early 1900s. 

At some point, I will be heading back to all of the microfilm I've gone through and find out more about Break O'Day.

No comments: